Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
No I actually installed them there. The big one is more of a driving light at night and the other one is more of a deck light until I get a T-Top. I have used them at night and there was no glare and made a world of difference. You can really see the rocks at the entrance to Ft. Mcree at low tide at night right before you almost ground on them. :banghead

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Private Pilot (7/7/2008)True King's isn't bad
Thanks man, but it isn't the best. I really like the look of the contenders and the cape horns. I think its a tie between bowdown and bluewater cowboy.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Cowboy,that things bad azz. Much like Scott i'm kind of partial towards the '31 Cape but as far as which boat is the best looking,well to me any boat that floats and moves(without the aid of a towboat that is) is the best kind. Wish mine would float and move under its own power cause sinking sucks! Ah,maybe one day. :reallycrying

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
My son built this boat from scratch it runs 12 MPH and gets approx. 20 MPG with a 6 HP. With gas prices I might have to build one myself for the bay.
15'8" long 4' wide.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
specslayer and "reel" spear-it

When you guys are using PhotoBucket and posting pix's use the

"IMG Code" link 4th one down under each pix.

Your using the "HTML Code". 3rd one under each pix. That was used on the OLD PFF forum and by the way was the only forum I've ever seen that used that.

Just copy and paste the "IMG Code" right on the forum page.

Then hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard 2 times and copy/paste the next pix.

Hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard 2 time betwen each additional pix you post.

What this does is put a small space between each pix and it displays better on the forum. Other wise the pixs all run together.

You can go back into your post and edit it still now. Delete the pix posts and reenter them using the "IMG code".

Hope this helps. :)

Bobby

·
Registered
103 Posts
Here are two of My Jupitre 31FS

One was taken while fishing at Horn Mountain. An angler aboard the Lady D took the photo, we saw here at the Doc the next day and she came up to us to get my email address to send the picture. Very Cool of her. The other is on the Lot before we picked her up..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Dang. I forgot about BlueH20 Cowboy. We pulled up next to them in Fourchon while heading the scales and I felt like I was driving a Kayak. That big girl has beautiful lines. I like all of the yellowfins too. Here's some bad boys from the Fourchon Tourney:

oh... and i almost forgot the little boat that could...

41 - 60 of 111 Posts