Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I see Doug's (BowDown) boat, it makes me want one. That thing is fine.

I haven't been fortunate enough to see many other members boats.....(Hint there)

How has the best looking boat? Three Catagories,

1. Small Under 23

2. Large Over 23

3. Offshore Unlimited.

Show em if you got em.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Ignore the trolls Garbo. The sad part is, everyone seems to assume these are school age kids out for the summer, but something tells me these are actually adults acting like children.

And the best looking boat is whichever one I'm on at the moment. :)

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Does this count??? see attachment...sorry for some reason i cant seem to insert pictures from the internet here at work...maybe someone will put it up for me??? thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Xshark has an awesome looking setup. Looks like he spends alot of time taking care of his stuff. Seen alot of other clean looking boats, but his takes the cake.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I'm going to have to vote for bigrigz. It's the khaki brown jonboat with the WW2 fighter plane tiger mouth painted on the side. He put a sweet floor and poling platform on that thing. It gets my vote just b/c he wanted to do something and did it. Taught himself how to weld aluminum and everything........

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
hossfly (7/7/2008)whos viking enclosed fly bridge was that at the tournament... He was the last fish to weigh in and he was sitten out there in the bay.

That was fine, I need to know more about that boat

jena suzanne?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
reel_gator (7/7/2008)Xshark has an awesome looking setup. Looks like he spends alot of time taking care of his stuff. Seen alot of other clean looking boats, but his takes the cake.
What catagory and post a picture.....

·
Registered
527 Posts
that viking was Jenna Suzanne its a 64

here is the fishing machine (ITS FOR SALE) HINT HINT

here is a pic of the one i work on 68 viking

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I would be scared to hurt that pretty of a boat. Give me onethatsa little scuffed up, battle scared and a reputaion to get the job done! Thats the boat I want to be in....... Never mind I'll take a 35 Evergades :)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I like this one.....

With a GREAT captain!!!!:clap

and for an old classic.....

with a GREAT captain!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
FlounderAssassin (7/7/2008)Does this count??? see attachment...sorry for some reason i cant seem to insert pictures from the internet here at work...maybe someone will put it up for me??? thanks...
When you go to post look for the little ICON with the mountains and the sun. Top line of the editor. Here you go.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
mpmorr (7/7/2008)
FlounderAssassin (7/7/2008)Does this count??? see attachment...sorry for some reason i cant seem to insert pictures from the internet here at work...maybe someone will put it up for me??? thanks...
When you go to post look for the little ICON with the mountains and the sun. Top line of the editor.
Thanks...yeah i know how but for some reason when i click insert picture after browsing for it it says uploading and then after about 30 seconds the screen goes away and still no picture...when i insert them from home it works just fine. thanks for posting it up for me!!! i know its not a fishing boat but we have caught some nice lemon fish from that boat!

·
Super Moderator
12,520 Posts
23' under.... it's between Eric Holstman's Sterling, or that orange center console (daddytime, i think?):bowdown

23' plus,... Set 4 Life!!! that is a fine vessel (thanks again Scott Brown for letting me fish with you!:bowdown) BowDown's contender is badass too, so is Airborne (i see it every morning...they live 4 houses down and it is the best motivation in the world to make me work hard!)

offshore/unlimited, ... Green Machine, Jena Suzanne:bowdown

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I would have to say as far as members go (the ones that I have seen):

1-BowDown

2-Reel Feisty

3-Set 4 Life / Buck Wild / Airborne

4-King Pin

Sorry, I kinda have a thing for "go fast" Center Consoles

·
Super Moderator
12,520 Posts
Strictly Bizness (7/7/2008)I would have to say as far as members go (the ones that I have seen):

1-BowDown

2-Reel Feisty

3-Set 4 Life / Buck Wild / Airborne

4-King Pin

Sorry, I kinda have a thing for "go fast" Center Consoles
buck wild is badass, those twin 350s make that cape skoot!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts