Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tarpon.

Crazy Fish Tarpon are. It is so cool to see them coming, make the cast and see the take. Then Jack up a CRAZY MONSTER.

What is the Most Exciting Fish to catch or fish for to you?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Sight fishing with a fly rod is the most exciting to me, especially to a big fish! Nothing like it, I get so excited all my coordination goes out the window!

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fisheye48 (10/26/2009)MULLET!
Sight Fished Mullet are very Very VERY Exciting. I have had the honor of being guide to my very first just recently. I have made the cut.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I'm gonna say (1) MAHI because they are beautiful lit up,their jumps, they're delicious& (2)BLUEFINout of NC is exciting during the winter, fun for their size & pulls :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Most favorite billfishing, followed by Tarpon, casting to large Dorado,followed by fishing for large Kings, and then Cobia fishing.

·
Registered
848 Posts
when you have first shot on a big ling on the pier the excitment and pressure cant be explained by words

after that would probly be spring time king mackarel fishing[big boys]

followed by that is probly sightfishing tarpon in july or august on the second sand bar

another one of my favorites it catching flounder

its a good felling when your rod feels like someone hooked a cinderblock on it

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Garbo (10/26/2009)Tarpon.

Crazy Fish Tarpon are. It is so cool to see them coming, make the cast and see the take. Then Jack up a CRAZY MONSTER.
I saw 3 schools of tarpon come through this evening from 5-5:30, the 3rd had some BIG fish - I'll have something for them tomorrow evening!

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Brad K (10/26/2009)
fisheye48 (10/26/2009)MULLET on gold spoons!!!!
Thats so frickin' funny!!
Brad, what is funny, is getting back to the marina and telling about it only to have you and Jimmy say that yall had both already been there -done that. I thought I was like "One in the World". Boy did yall bust my bubble.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Garbo (10/26/2009)
Brad K (10/26/2009)
fisheye48 (10/26/2009)MULLET on gold spoons!!!!

Thats so frickin' funny!!

Brad, what is funny, is getting back to the marina and telling about it only to have you and Jimmy say that yall had both already been there -done that. I thought I was like "One in the World". Boy did yall bust my bubble.

well look at it this way curtis...they didnt catch any that day

1 - 20 of 40 Posts