Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,974 Posts
Good customer service!!!! If i have a problem with my trailer and it is fairly new i would love for the company to help me out anyway they can.... I know times are hard and they cant give things away but if a company goes out of their way to help me then im gonna suggest them to everyone

· Registered
4,974 Posts
would like for a company to anwser their phone or return pm's called and pm'ed hardyboy aka tomahawk trailers....nothing...having the same issue again on a less than year old trailer...starting to get very aggervated...need some anwsers or service some kind of quick!

· Registered
4,974 Posts
hardyboy (2/9/2010)
fisheye48 (2/9/2010)would like for a company to anwser their phone or return pm's called and pm'ed hardyboy aka tomahawk trailers....nothing...having the same issue again on a less than year old trailer...starting to get very aggervated...need some anwsers or service some kind of quick!

Sorry for any inconvenience. I had been planning to respond to all posts over the weekend, including PM's. Technically... I probably need a secretary to keep up with all my calls, emails, PM's etc. Regardless... life sometimes gets in the way. The wife is 6 months pregnant and has been fighting a sinus infection... thus I have been taking on a lot at the house. You should have a call from me by day's end. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for all your help on the phone!!!!!:clap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.