Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has hard green berries. It’s near an area with some huckleberry bushes. It large more tree like

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,904 Posts
If it's not a crabapple, then I'd have to say an ornamental / flowering pear. Some will produce small fruit usually no more than the size of a 50 cent piece.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some more pics. Driving me nutty trying to figure it out. It’s a small tree. Only one in the area I can find.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
If you have a smartphone, download the ‘Picture This’ app, you open the app, snap a pic of the leaves and it will tell you what it is, pretty amazing.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
You can also import pics you already have, I grabbed a screenshot and ran it through and it confirmed Chinaberry

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
oh, and don't burn it. it sparkels like a firecracker and stinks like shit. you can't get the smell outta your clothes.
jack

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great thanks guys. I have this fascination with knowing the trees I have buried around my property.

·
Registered
8,840 Posts
If you have a smartphone, download the ‘Picture This’ app, you open the app, snap a pic of the leaves and it will tell you what it is, pretty amazing.
Downloading this app now.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,304 Posts
if it has thorns, i will say Trifoliate Orange.
Shipoke

Definitely not Trifoliate (Dragon Trifolia) but if anyone wants some, I have about 100 that are 6-8 inches tall waiting fer new homes....

Definitley a cool app!!! Will be downloading it and testing it out!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts