Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well First Off I want to Thank Everyone That Has helped out, Helping me Give a Christmas Gift under the Tree For A Child In Need,:bowdown:bowdow,, Their are a Hand Full Of Members wanting to Do This Next Year But We Will Start it off ASAP, and Not at The Last Moment My Fault, Just would Like to Know If All The Local Shop's will be willing To have There Store as a Drop Of Place,This Will Start Off As A Pff Member Thing But will Move over to Any Body That Needs Help so we Can Help Out Anybody In Need, Someone from your Church,Work are Just a Friend!! As Long As We Help Put A Smile on A Kids Face at Christmas Time Is PriceLess!! And If there is anyone Out There Still Needing some Help we Have a Few Members Wanting To Donate So Just Pm Me And I will let them know who you Are Thanks Alot For all The Help !! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To Everyone!!! Thanks You So Much Dwayne!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I help organize and did the toys for tots for several yrs while I was on active duty but haven't done much since, sounds like it's time for me to get back in it.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Dwayne nice meeting you tonight and again thank you for everything... David is going to love the rod n reel...Again the forum helps out a "family member"...

I would like to help next year and "pay it back", so just let me know when you get started and you can have as much time as I can give...

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Count me in to help out. I would like to get involved.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
The bigger groups need a lot of lead time for their collections - Toys for Tots ended their toy drive last week. I don't see why collections/distribution couldn't run right up to the 24th for PFF folks. We'd have to act pretty fast, but 10 days is a lot of time IF we already have some recipients in mind.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Way to go all,My wife and I really enjoy organizing a Christmas party every year for the kids in Therapeutic foster care. We have done it every year for 10 years. This year was really worrying me due to lack of donations, but luckily at the last minute a big donation came in and we were able to get all 27 children one big item they asked for. It makes you feel so good to see the smiles on these kids faces.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts