Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Anyone have a picture of them? Navigating at night can be tricky, so I want to learn their positions.

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
They were put down just prior to Nov
1976. That is when i first dove them. They lay from the NNW to the SSE. There are three barges with a lot added bridge rubble that was put down last year by Robert Turpin.
Neat, thanks for the response.

I've only fished them once. Might run out to look at the structure on sonar tomorrow.

·
Registered
12,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They were put down just prior to Nov
1976. That is when i first dove them. They lay from the NNW to the SSE. There are three barges with a lot added bridge rubble that was put down last year by Robert Turpin.
That would explain what I see on my bottom machine. Thank you. Still hope to find some images.

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
That would explain what I see on my bottom machine. Thank you. Still hope to find some images.
What images are you looking for? It will take years of diving it to learn the complete layout of it. No image of it will show you what you are looking at in the water.

·
Registered
12,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What images are you looking for? It will take years of diving it to learn the complete layout of it. No image of it will show you what you are looking at in the water.
True, I was just hoping for some arial shots that might give me a general look of the place, or maybe even some dive video. I know it will just take a lot of dives, but whatever i can get my hands on will help. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
They don't look like that any more,,, But the Turpin drops on and around them has really been a benefit. Robert, drop some more on them and make it even better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts