Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
the blue/green color!!! That last sled of mine was dark blue and showed every imperfection!

Reactions: 69Viking

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I'll never own a dark colored boat again, trying to keep the oxidation of that thing was a nightmare!

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I’m going with the bottom one. Only difference is the inside will be ice blue instead of white. Powder coating will stay white though.

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,790 Posts
I’m going with the bottom one. Only difference is the inside will be ice blue instead of white. Powder coating will stay white though.
I knew I should have said that but I knew someone would make fun of meh. that light blue is super easy on your eyes all day on the water. Good call Joey can't wat to see pics.

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I knew I should have said that but I knew someone would make fun of meh. that light blue is super easy on your eyes all day on the water. Good call Joey can't wat to see pics.
They’ll probably make fun of me too but that’s ok. I’ll be the coolest catfish dude on the water in my area. ....In my mind anyway.🤣

Im already the best looking.

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks for the advice everyone.

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
Light color interior, new engine, have T top that you want put on for what U R using boat for.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I've had a T Top that was powder coated once. I will never have another. Saltwater will get into every place that it can and cause bubbling and corrosion.the slightest scratch, or bolt hole will be the place of inclusion.I had a choice with my new boat and without hesitation I chose a T Top without powder coating.

And I really like the Seafoam color.
Boat.jpeg

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
Blood soaked color covered with milldew. I do flush mine down after every trip and spray it with a weak bleach solution at least every two years. No soap.

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
21 - 35 of 35 Posts