Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I missed the memo that AJ is closed until September 1 instead of August 1. I know ARS is closed, but I'm beginning to doubt what I read in the regs since the regs still say AJ opens on August 1...but a special bulletin says it is September 1. I sure with they (whoever they is) could get their crap together and make one document that is correct and can be trusted! What about Trigger? Is it open or still closed?

·
Registered
Gamefish 25
328 Posts
I guess I missed the memo that AJ is closed until September 1 instead of August 1. I know ARS is closed, but I'm beginning to doubt what I read in the regs since the regs still say AJ opens on August 1...but a special bulletin says it is September 1. I sure with they (whoever they is) could get their crap together and make one document that is correct and can be trusted! What about Trigger? Is it open or still closed?
Grouper, Trigger, Mangrove and Vermies are what I'll be looking for bottom fishing this weekend. Triggers are 1 per at 15" each. We caught a bunch last weekend on the last day of ARS that would have been legal, but now we'll go back to catching 14 1/2" bait theives. That's the trend anyway.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
It's pretty much trigger, mingo's, mangroves, and lanes right now from what I can gather.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts