Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,951 Posts
It's like they have a time machine and saw what weekends had the worst weather and said ok that's the weekends we will give them.

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,177 Posts
I canceled a trip on my boat, going to jump on the American Spirit tomorrow. 2-4' seas don't bother it. No snapper though.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I agree, it's been frustrating seeing the bay look like glass as I leave my house each morning all week for work only to see it turn to $h1t for one of only two weekends where snapper and trigger overlap. :cry:

·
Registered
12,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah Spoony don't go out in this crap no red snapper is worth it.
Right now, we are going to watch the WX and try to get out in the afternoon for a few close dives. I recognize it probably isn’t going to happen, but we’re at least going to try and hope this front passes quickly. I’m ok with 2-3. But I don’t like it. If we get to the pass and it’s too ugly we will turn around and say we tried.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Right now, we are going to watch the WX and try to get out in the afternoon for a few close dives. I recognize it probably isn’t going to happen, but we’re at least going to try and hope this front passes quickly. I’m ok with 2-3. But I don’t like it. If we get to the pass and it’s too ugly we will turn around and say we tried.
This afternoon will probably be the best window.

·
Registered
9,814 Posts
Normal weather for this time of year. Cold front goes through and usually takes 2 to 3 days before it calms down. Then another cold front blows through. Just looked at forcast SSE winds at 17 both stations OB and 100 miles SSEast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts