Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lookout barefoot, you have some competition in the race to be the biggest moron.

Now I want to hear him and that scumbag Kay Ivey apologize for being tools.

Wonder how the rest of the nascar bunch feel about having their lips stuck to his ass now. I’m so glad I never watched this garbage.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
No noose is good noose. That's what they say. (Goose Creek Symphony shout out.)

Reactions: FenderBender

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I had never heard of this driver until this came out on the news. I think the flag removal has created a can of worms.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Idiots and I will boycott Nascar and hope everyone else does to....for being reverse racist since you can't be racist to white people...because we are are the superior race...Right,LOL...they made it it that way....again idiots and they are getting away with CRIMES that laws were made for folks....WTF.....

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
I love nascar but i will no longer be watching OR going to the races. Really sucks, wanted to take my god kid to bristol, atlanta or dega. Now i will not.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Obviously it wasn't a real noose as there has not been a single picture of it posted that I've seen. Seems like a Hoax to get attention in the wake of NASCAR banning the Confederate Flag, especially since it didn't seem to stop them from flying in the Dega campgrounds!

·
Super Moderator
28,291 Posts

I love them guys!!!!

He's still on the news saying its a noose....STUPID as crap and ifin I didn't buy my Dega tickets last year, I'd skip it this year because of all their BS!!!! But this year will probably be the last!!!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I just wish I had a chance to stand in front of a moron like him so I could talk and see smoke coming out of their ears. He would more than likely turn so red he could call himself an Indian.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,845 Posts
CHARLESTOWN, RI—Local father of two Bradley Carson was horrified, shocked, offended, and aggrieved Sunday as his family gave him several racist symbols for Father's Day, the kids and his wife each having given him a noose.

"I was literally shaking," Carson, a white progressive, said. "It was a clear message, plain and simple: we hate you because of your skin color. Well, I mean, not my skin color. But I'm offended on behalf of some people somewhere who might have been offended by this."

1 - 20 of 32 Posts