Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a couple of great weeks of fishing! capt wes' fishing report for march 16th to april 7th 2010

anglers it has been awesome and lots of memories have been made. we have sheepshead in full spawn now. cobia coming down the beaches. red fish both in the gulf...on the flats and in the deep bay. specks are in the bayous and starting to move on the flats. spanish should be here any day now. pompano eating up all the sand fleas. all that is left is for you to load up the truck and boat and GO!!!!

please go to my site and click on fishing report to see the memories made with capt wes.

as always thank you all for the continued kind words you say about me and know whether you book a trip with me or not i am always available to field any and all questions you may have about fishing as well as giving you as much intel as i can for you to go fishing a be successful!

http://www.captwesrozier.com/

tight lines and great fishing adventure!

·
Registered
591 Posts
RE: what a couple of great weeks of fishing! capt wes' fishing report for march 16th to april 7th 2010

WOW!!!!!!!:clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
RE: what a couple of great weeks of fishing! capt wes' fishing report for march 16th to april 7th 2010

You crack me up Wes. Awesome fishing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.