Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Tailfisher hit the gulf today in search of some dinner. We jumped around alot but found some fish. My biggest trigger yet.

·
Premium Member
11,193 Posts
nice. dinner is looking good. congratulations and thanks for the report.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Good job Bruce looks like a fish fry is in order today.Glad yall got out today it sure was nice out there.

TIM

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Let me show my offshore knowledge or lack there of! What is the fish under the trigger? Is it a lesser amberjack?

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
MSYellowfin (3/20/2010)Let me show my offshore knowledge or lack there of! What is the fish under the trigger? Is it a lesser amberjack?
Nope, Almaco Jack or Bluefish.

Good job Tailfisher and Daily Saw.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Definitely a nice assortment of fish there should be some good eats with the lane snappers and triggers

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Good job and thanks for posting

Nice to see lots of Lanes showing up - may be able to have some "snapper fried lite" before the middle of June!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fishsticker (3/20/2010)Definitely a nice assortment of fish there should be some good eats with the lane snappers and triggers
the bluefish and the white snapper went to a buddy at work. he loves any fish he can get. out of those caughti like the lanes the best. so far snowy grouper is my all fish eaten favorite. thanks recess for that.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Glad To See You Got Out Too Bruce and Got some Dinner, It Was A Very Nice Day For a Change!! Thanks for the Report!!!! :letsdrink

1 - 20 of 21 Posts