Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We’re gonna have a family dinner there. Someone told me something great to eat, but I can’t remember who said it and what they said. So...what would you order?

·
VIP of the PFF
8,466 Posts
I like the pork chops marsala. That's what I get every time ! Also I generally get one of their pizzas as well , but I get that to go.... for later. My wife always gets the chicken parmesan.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I've eaten there several times. Eat the menu...better flavor than some of the food.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Hate to mention it but it’s true. A cockroach ran out from one of of the seating cushions when I last was in there a couple of years ago. It could probably happen at a lot of restaurants on any given day but for that reason I won’t return.

·
VIP of the PFF
8,466 Posts
Not on the menu but the Ribeye Marsala is amazing.
What ! I can't believe that I didn't know about this ! The pork chops marsala hasn't always been on the menu either , but it's what I get everytime . But now that I know about the rib eye marsala you can bet that's what I'm getting next time !

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Last thing I ordered from there was shrimp alfredo...and it had a chemical taste.

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I ate there on Saturday. Chicken Marsala wasn’t bad. Wasn’t awesome either. Pretty pricey for the portion size. Next time I’ll try the Spinoza stuff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts