Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am helping a buddy of mine. He is shopping for a vessel to keep here in Pensacola. He will either purchase a 63' Bertram, or a 53' Hatteras. He wishes it to be as close to Gulf Breeze as possible.

He will need a 50 amp service with water. He owns a marina in Pickensville on the Tenn Tomat theTom Bevill Lock and Dam.

http://www.thepiratesplace.com/

The website above is his.

Please let me know if you know of any available dockage. He needs a yearly lease or he will buy one at Santa Rosa Yacht Club. I have already checked with Santa Rosa Yacht Club rental, Beach Marina,Palafox, and the Bayou Chico marinas.

Thank youhttp://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA

·
Registered
14,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you for all the PM's. My buddy, The Pirate,just arrived in Pensacola this morning, we a have a few more boats to look at starting at PSY this morning, and then heading to secure a slip deal. So if there are any other's out there that can assist, pleaase do so. I will check here before we sign the dotted line.

Thank you

·
Registered
14,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Tim, the decision was made yesterday on the vessel in photo above. It draws 5'6", so that is also a concern, I am not familiar where you are referring to, as I am not a breezer. I will do a search, would you know a name of a street there.

Thanks.

·
Registered
14,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pinksnappercatcher (1/24/2010)Man, When you posted about a 63' Bertram i thought for sure it was going to be a sportfisher.
This is my buddies life long dream, his wife passed this year, got sick, a few weeks later she left him.This boat has things like 4 staterooms,4 fullheads, 5 marine AC Units, two generators, one is a back up. Stand up engine room stocked with tools, 1,050 gallons of fuel, 400 galwater. It is in Fort Meyers. It appears my wife and I will assist in bringing her to Pensacola. I am very happy watching his dream come true.

Thank you for all the PM's, your assistance, in helping me, help a good friend, fulfil his life long dream,it is greatly appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts