Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am helping a buddy of mine. He is shopping for a vessel to keep here in Pensacola. He will either purchase a 63' Bertram, or a 53' Hatteras. He wishes it to be as close to Gulf Breeze as possible.

He will need a 50 amp service with water. He owns a marina in Pickensville on the Tenn Tomat theTom Bevill Lock and Dam.

http://www.thepiratesplace.com/

The website above is his.

Please let me know if you know of any available dockage. He needs a yearly lease or he will buy one at Santa Rosa Yacht Club. I have already checked with Santa Rosa Yacht Club rental, Beach Marina,Palafox, and the Bayou Chico marinas.

Thank youhttp://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GWYA_enUS305US305&q=hatteras&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Hatteras,+NC&gl=us&ei=wx9aS9-VOYyRtgeP0uWRAg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you for all the PM's. My buddy, The Pirate,just arrived in Pensacola this morning, we a have a few more boats to look at starting at PSY this morning, and then heading to secure a slip deal. So if there are any other's out there that can assist, pleaase do so. I will check here before we sign the dotted line.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Tom, it'd be worth the drive through Blue Heron Cove area which is in the area of Villa Venice on the west side of the main canal. There was some berthing available there. Its a preety cool area with just a couple of large docks and parking right next to the slips. Don't know if they are still available though.

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Tim, the decision was made yesterday on the vessel in photo above. It draws 5'6", so that is also a concern, I am not familiar where you are referring to, as I am not a breezer. I will do a search, would you know a name of a street there.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Man, When you posted about a 63' Bertram i thought for sure it was going to be a sportfisher. That is abig dang boat. Villie vince is in gulfbreeze, go past the beach, past national seashore and its the first redlight. Take a right and its the first neighbor hood on the right. I used to fish in there years ago and do well but the people there have became really stuck up in the last couple of years. Dont even try it anymore. Someone will call the cops and bs its not even worth it.

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pinksnappercatcher (1/24/2010)Man, When you posted about a 63' Bertram i thought for sure it was going to be a sportfisher.
This is my buddies life long dream, his wife passed this year, got sick, a few weeks later she left him.This boat has things like 4 staterooms,4 fullheads, 5 marine AC Units, two generators, one is a back up. Stand up engine room stocked with tools, 1,050 gallons of fuel, 400 galwater. It is in Fort Meyers. It appears my wife and I will assist in bringing her to Pensacola. I am very happy watching his dream come true.

Thank you for all the PM's, your assistance, in helping me, help a good friend, fulfil his life long dream,it is greatly appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts