Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like most of y’all I don’t shop at west marine much. However, they have a few good deals in their current sale.
7’3” sabiki rod 19.99
Small magma grill 69.99
BOGO Gallons of Salt away $59 (for two)
Prices good online free delivery.
I bought the Kuuma grill for 119 due to size.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,316 Posts
Like most of y’all I don’t shop at west marine much. However, they have a few good deals in their current sale.
7’3” sabiki rod 19.99
Small magma grill 69.99
BOGO Gallons of Salt away $59 (for two)
Prices good online free delivery.
I bought the Kuuma grill for 119 due to size.

Dang that is a hellovadeal on that sabiki rod!!!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Fellas, pardon my ignorance, but is that Sabiki Rod one of those PVC jobs with holes for the Sabiki flies, so they won't hook you? If you have a pic, please post. A buddy that works at the City Pier in PC had one he showed me a couple of summers ago. I wanted it but he never would turn his head just right😂😂.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,868 Posts
I swear I don't know how they stay in business? It has to be from DA's with more money than sense. I went there a few weeks ago to get a set of bimini straps. Yup they had them, $40+ ($46 I think b4 tax) for 2 straps. It'd cost me damn near $100 for 4 straps. I mean elsewhere on the net, they're like $10 a set of 2.
Boy they sure have a racket going for them. I will never step foot there again not even if I have money to piss away.

I went to Walmart and bought 4 small dog hand leashes. Looped on 1 end, snap on the other, 4' long. They work excellent and only cost less than $10.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Wouldn't ya know it! I just ordered a gallon of salt away for 38 bucks! I wish I would have waited a day.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Went in the first day for the magma grill and they were already sold out. Reminded me of Bass Pro when they send out their sale flyers and have about two of each item in inventory.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Salt away gallon

Was thinking saltaway $59 dollars for two was a bargain. Except amazon has it for $24 dollars a gallon...Free shipping... I try to buy local but dang !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Fairpoint, forget about the link I posted. Just got an email from West Marine... the vendor they get the Sabiki Rod from is out of stock. No deal. H20 Mark is exactly right.😡

1 - 18 of 18 Posts