Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trolled around in the boat for 5 hours water was a lot clearer foggy / smoky from a fire clos eby made it a little hard to see from time to time but being last night was like the second real cold snap I figured we would get on em but we didn't see not one or a bed Weird........

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trolled around in the boat for 5 hours water was a lot clearer foggy / smoky from a fire clos eby made it a little hard to see from time to time but being last night was like the second real cold snap I figured we would get on em but we didn't see not one or a bed Weird........
went Saturday night and picked up 20 Flounder

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,893 Posts
Seen on the news the other day, Ala is considering changing the rules on flatties and specks. Said they are over fished and if something isn't done soon, may not be any in the years to come. Said 12" flatties are too young to breed, that the breeding size is 15" and over (or words to that effect).

I believe they also had a site set-up so you, the Ala fishermen can voice your opinion, suggestions or remedies addressing the problem. Something you Ala guys may want to check into, at least voice your concerns. g/l

1 - 10 of 10 Posts