Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonya and I went back to the Flounder Hole this morning. The flounder were a little harder to find but they were still there.

We both bounced a Connor Crab Jig like this one,tipped with a small piece of Gulp on the bottom.

Tonya caught the largest one, on the Boga he went 4 3/4. Very Nice.

We ended up with 2 each and neither of mine were worth mentioning after the Horse Tonya caught, on IGFA 6# I might add. I asked her if she would fish the OutCast Slam tournament with me, and she replied, "I would let you fish it with Me...." But, for some reason I think she was being "Sar Castic".

Great Morning on the water, even if my wife shamed me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Another nice run, and a doormat along with it, nice. Where do you get those jigs at? I've been lookin for something like that....

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cert, your the one that got me on those fish. I owe you a jig or two.

PM Sent.

·
Super Moderator
27,942 Posts
Big ole flattie Curtis, at least ya'll didn't come home empty handed:clap We gotta head out sometime! Hunting this year didn't work out, but there'll be more time to FISH!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
The 3 places I know for sure that sell Connor's jigs are Sam's in O.B., Gray's in Innerarity, and Hot Spots in G.B. I imagine they have them at Outcast, but not positive. G.B. bait and tackle probably has them too.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks fishinfreak, I appreciate the info. Garbo gave me some spots too. Looks like he's got some skill in the fold, those are some nice jigs!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts