Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling or trading my Wellcraft 238 CCF. It has a 2000 Ocean Pro 225hp motor. The hull is a 95. It's LOA is 25' with a 8.6 beam. It comes on a 2004 twin axle aluminum trailer with new tires.

Fully loaded with custom top with fold-down cobia tower, Furuno color sonar, Garmin Chartplotter, Raymarine 24mile radar, Lee outriggers, Penn Downrigger, ACR remote spotlight with joystick on the dash. Has hydrolic steering, new stainless stilletto prop, New wiring in console and electronic box with New stereo, VHF radio, and raymarine radar. Two spreader lights on back, plow anchor with 300ft of rode, Head under console with plenty of storage,Livewell under seats with washdown pump, Tons of rod holders and tackle storage, 15hp kicker bracket, new gauges, new upholstery on bolsters and front seat. Everything on the top is custom. Including the antenna mounts and spotlight mount.

I'm looking for a 19-17ft Cape Horn. Possibly any bay boat. I need something smaller and I'm looking for a good Cape Horn.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts