Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great site(new & old) without which I'd have next to no contact with what I use to enjoy so much when my kids were growing up.

I don't know much about website mgmt or fishing, but I know this doesn't happen without lot of time and effort which I want you to know I and lot of others appreciate.

·
FORMER Shore & Pier Guide
687 Posts
Harry Brosofsky (10/4/2007)Any way to make the recent posts group by forum? Right now, when I select view posts since last visit, they come up in chrono order. On the old forums, they came up by group, then by chrono order.

Harry
Ditto, I guess I have a LOT to learn about "navigating in uncharted waters" ;-)

Oh, one other thing Chris. Is there any way to rearrange the emoticons next to the reply box so the most popular ones are at the top of the list?

But that's just 'a little thang' :baby overall it is faster, and I'm sure more reliable.

Once again Chris, YOU ARE DA MAN! (We can now add pics in our sig ;-) KEWEL!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Still learning the NEW forum but like all the new options you have provided. Only two things I have found that I liked the old forum better is the ICONS are to small to really see and It timed me out after 30 minutes of reading all the new post since I last logged on.

Took me about 4 minutes to navigate around the timed out issue though. Just went back to the HOME page and it started all over again as far as time.

Finally found the ignore button or OPTION. Trying to figure out if I type in IGONRE when I type there screen name in or will it make them my buddy. LOL..........

·
Registered
100 Posts
The one thing i definelty dont like is that it doesnt catorgorize the recent posts, like it did on the old forum. This is how i browse the forum most of the time and now everything is just lumped together, usually over several pages.

Other than that i like it!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
tyminer (10/10/2007)The one thing i definelty dont like is that it doesnt catorgorize the recent posts, like it did on the old forum. This is how i browse the forum most of the time and now everything is just lumped together, usually over several pages.

Other than that i like it!

Same here and I have put in a request that the results of the search and recent posts be nested under their categories. Ryan and the guys who developed this forum liked the idea so we will see if they implement it. I'm still too new to it to start taking on those kind of challenges myself:)

61 - 80 of 83 Posts