Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Chris, great work. Takes some getting used to, but much faster, better and cleaner smelling!

Worst problem I have is coming up with a better sig line! And a new Avatar!

·
FastCast Custom Rods
1,069 Posts
Chris Couture (10/3/2007)Just wondering how you guys like the new format. There is still a lot of work on my end but I think you can get the just of the new feel and have had time to use all or at least some of the features.
Chris congrats on the "new" forum. It's very nice and runs so much better on my old machine.

Obie

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice job with the site Chris. I've only begun to explore some of the new features and they seem pretty cool. The speed is significantly better than the old site, which makes it a lot more enjoyable to use. Thanks.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
Finally got access from the new house and the site looks,well new:bowdown! Haven't had the chance to flow thru the features much yet(Busy!) ,but thanks for all your time in this thing. Oh yea,how's the grass comin along?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
bonita dan (10/4/2007)Finally got access from the new house and the site looks,well new:bowdown! Haven't had the chance to flow thru the features much yet(Busy!) ,but thanks for all your time in this thing. Oh yea,how's the grass comin along?
Coming in great! My neighbors have made comments on how good my yard is looking. I can't wait until I can start planing some trees around and doing some more landscaping...

41 - 60 of 83 Posts