Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Harry Brosofsky (10/4/2007)Any way to make the recent posts group by forum? Right now, when I select view posts since last visit, they come up in chrono order. On the old forums, they came up by group, then by chrono order.

Harry

Yes, this is a concern and I have posted to the makers of this script. It might be a tickbox I'm missing in the admin, not sure.... My question is here..... http://support.instantasp.co.uk/Topic13393-51-1.aspx

P.S. I invite anyone to register over there and post request. We are of high interest to this company due to the load on the forum.....

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I think the new forum is great, I love that there is a screen pop up so you don't have to open the whole thing if you don't want.

I noticed that there are a lot less sections. Will all the fishing reports just go in the general chit chat then?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I like it and will probably love it in time. I guess it is like one of the other members said already, the old forum was like that old pole that you love so much, you hate to put it down and use a new one. I liked the old forum because I was used to how it functioned. In time I will be get just as comfortable with this one.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I miss the 'todays posts' tab. THat was how I use to navigate the old forum. I know there is the recent posts on here but it seems like everything is mixed together there. Iknow I am just whinney:baby

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Sniper... it gives you the new posts... under recent posts. I think it's BETTER than the old site... more options!! :clap

Also.. not sure if anyone has noticed this or not... but it you click on the message showing on the far right... it will take you to the last post of that thread. That's cool!!! If you click on the main thread to the far left.. it opens the entire main thread.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Linda&Ernie (10/4/2007)I noticed that there are a lot less sections. Will all the fishing reports just go in the general chit chat then?
All the sections are still there. Now instead of hitting <U>General Discussion</U> to get back to the main page you have to hit <U>Home</U> to see the rest of the sections.

·
Praedator
10,240 Posts
82whaler (10/4/2007)I like the new forum very much...but is there a way to turn off all the personal pics and adsinthe posts?
In your control panel, there are options that let you see other members signatures and avatars.The settings are located in the Forum Settings link. Uncheck those boxes and the signatures and avatar pictures will go away.

Jon

·
Registered
414 Posts
Will there be a place to access or view the picture forum like in pff old?

21 - 40 of 83 Posts