Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how you guys like the new format. There is still a lot of work on my end but I think you can get the just of the new feel and have had time to use all or at least some of the features.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ilike the new format/setup/look/features. I would like to say

THANK YOU!!! :bowdown:bowdown

for bringing this forum to where it is today.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I like it. It is more polished and user friendly while remaining familiar.:clap

Only problem is, it forgot who I was and I had to reregister.:crying

·
Registered
145 Posts
I tried to log in under my current info and ended up having to re-register:boo Did I do something wrong or is that just the way it is?????

·
Registered
512 Posts
Reel Rowdy (10/3/2007)I tried to log in under my current info and ended up having to re-register:boo Did I do something wrong or is that just the way it is?????
You do have to register again,but most everyone used the same login and password as they had on the old forum!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Everything looks great to me. I only wish there were more defined lines between the sections of the pages, mainly all the posters info, their actual post, and their signatures. Hard to see those light blue lines. I was surprised that in the control panel that you could not change the colors of the board for a preference. Other than that, looks great! and like others have said, moves pretty smooth!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Any way to make the recent posts group by forum? Right now, when I select view posts since last visit, they come up in chrono order. On the old forums, they came up by group, then by chrono order.

Harry

·
Registered
339 Posts
I love the new forum, I was reluctant at first because the old forum was like your favorite rod and you just never want to get rid of it, but now that i've switched I wouldn't want to back! Thanks Chris:clap

1 - 20 of 83 Posts