Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My time at the campground in Fort Morgan is over, back at the house. But hey it was a fun couple of weeks ! Anyway I caught 2 pompano Saturday afternoon, a 16 and 17". Slept in again Sunday morning, but went in the afternoon. The area that I was fishing had got pretty muddy ,and somebody told the catfish about it ! Catfish after catfish, both sailcats and hardheads ! The only other thing that I hooked was a big cow nose ray that thankfully got off after a few minutes. I got aggravated and left early. I wanted to fish this morning before check out time, but I had some electrical issues with my camper brake and turn signal lights....there went my morning trip ! I'm gonna try to get a trip in Wednesday. I need to go back to the campground anyway to get the crab trap that I forgot. Luckily my buddy Jerry at the campground has got it secured for me. I forgot to take a picture of the pomps, sorry I know that it gets boring without pictures. Oh by the way I'm going to sell my orange tires and axle if anyone is interested. $50.00

·
Registered
364 Posts
My time at the campground in Fort Morgan is over, back at the house. But hey it was a fun couple of weeks ! Anyway I caught 2 pompano Saturday afternoon, a 16 and 17". Slept again Sunday morning, but went in the afternoon. The area that I was fishing had got pretty muddy ,and somebody told the catfish about it ! Catfish after catfish, both sailcats and hardheads ! The only other thing that I hooked was a big cow nose ray that thankfully got off after a few minutes. I got aggravated and left early. I wanted to fish this morning before check out time, but I had some electrical issues with my camper brake and turn signal lights....there went my morning trip ! I'm gonna try to get a trip in Wednesday. I need to go back to the campground anyway to get the crab trap that I forgot. Luckily my buddy Jerry at the campground has got it secured for me. I forgot to take a picture of the pomps, sorry I know that it gets boring without pictures. Oh by the way I'm going to sell my orange tires and axle if anyone is interested. $50.00
Thanks for sharing your experiences, king. Enjoyed it.
You certainly had an excellent April vacation, despite the muddy-water finish!

Stay in touch. :thumbup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
My time at the campground in Fort Morgan is over, back at the house. But hey it was a fun couple of weeks ! Anyway I caught 2 pompano Saturday afternoon, a 16 and 17". Slept again Sunday morning, but went in the afternoon. The area that I was fishing had got pretty muddy ,and somebody told the catfish about it ! Catfish after catfish, both sailcats and hardheads ! The only other thing that I hooked was a big cow nose ray that thankfully got off after a few minutes. I got aggravated and left early. I wanted to fish this morning before check out time, but I had some electrical issues with my camper brake and turn signal lights....there went my morning trip ! I'm gonna try to get a trip in Wednesday. I need to go back to the campground anyway to get the crab trap that I forgot. Luckily my buddy Jerry at the campground has got it secured for me. I forgot to take a picture of the pomps, sorry I know that it gets boring without pictures. Oh by the way I'm going to sell my orange tires and axle if anyone is interested. $50.00

Grouper, I'll take the tires from you. Send me PM and we'll settle it over PP. thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
27,942 Posts
Bout time you get back to the real world!!! Maybe the pomps will have a good rest too!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts