Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This wind isn't letting me get in the gulf but looks like it's gonna slow down a little bit in the evening and then a lil more at midnight so I'll prolly go play in the pumpkin patch tonight might get there around 9 pm if anyone wants to meet me out there lmk. And if my plans change I'll let y'all know.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe 17th supposed to be south wind so if it kicks up it can blow me back in..lol

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea bay slop and darkness suck mixed together

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Just left Pickens about 2 hrs ago. Chop wasn't the problem, wind was killer. Beautiful day other than that. Managed a rock bass? Black very snapper looking but dark black. Then a bunch of cylindrical tan fish with teal stripes. Caught a dozen or so right off the jettie. No sheepshead as planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Green shores is the place to the northwest of the bridge right before get to it (coming from Pensacola). Take a right just before you reach the bridge on the Pensacola side.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Green shores is the place to the northwest of the bridge right before get to it (coming from Pensacola). Take a right just before you reach the bridge on the Pensacola side.
Thanks know right where your talking bout

1 - 20 of 27 Posts