Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to buy a jacket. them ole boys are some really good salesman, i walked out with a kimber 84M 7.08mm with a zeiss 2.5-10X50 scope. i can't wait to sight it in and kill something with it. seriously the guys there at outcast handled the paper work ,mounted the scope, bore sighted it and put a sling on it and i was out of there in about30 mins. excellent service!! i highly recommend them.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
off route II (11/26/2007)to buy a jacket. them ole boys are some really good salesman, i walked out with a kimber 84M 7.08mm with a zeiss 2.5-10X50 scope. i can't wait to sight it in and kill something with it. seriously the guys there at outcast handled the paper work ,mounted the scope, bore sighted it and put a sling on it and i was out of there in about30 mins. excellent service!! i highly recommend them.

That rifle ain't gonna keep the rain off your back like a jacket would've, but it'll do. :)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Can't wait to Sight it in and kill something with it? That won't take long, at the rate you are going. Very, Verynice Rifle.

OutCast is a super place to do business, and service like that makes you proud to spend it there.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
good lord with service like that how do they plan on stayin in business sheesh the nerve treating people good like !!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
That is a fine rifle you got I wasn't there I was in the woods,but I'm glad my guystook care ofyou with everything.I knowI'm in the right business because I get just as fired up abouta new rifle and it's not even mine just knowing that it's set up ready to kill something.Glad you got it because I almost bought it last weekbecause I have a little trouble with mine.It was the one in the store I was wanting thats for sure. Thanks again

Anthony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts