Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out my Sea Tow expired today so i got another year.Also found out they make you wait 24 hours. Debated on going out at all.Decided to go and headed to Swamp house. We fished the mouth of the river and the bay with gulps. Second cast my son reels in a 3 inch bass. After alot of ribbing,he casts again and catches a 25" red.:clap So we are fishing and i see this guy out in the bay and hes on the front of his boat jumping and wavingat us. So we pull anchor and head out there.His motors dead and he wants a tow. So we say ok and tow him in. Going 4mph from the bay to the Swamp House takes a good hour or so. We get them in and head back out.Were fishing the same spot and my son looks in the bay and says "Dad,theres a guy out there and jumping and waving."So we pull anchor and head out again.Guys motor wont start.So we tow him from about the same spot.Hour or solater we drop him off and head back out. Were driving back to our spot and about half way out theres another guy jumping and waving on the front of his boat. Im thinking this is getting a little crazy.So we stop and he says he needs a tow.So we do it.45 minutes later we drop him off,put the boat back on the trailer,and went home. All in all a pretty good fishing day.:doh:doh:doh:doh

Scott

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
So let me get this straight,ya did 2 tow jobs in tandem and still managed to nail a slot red:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3 tows and slot red. Like i said , not a bad day.:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
866 Posts
Good day on the water.....and great MAN on the water. :clap. Thanks for being there and helping. It always comes back!!! :bowdown

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
paint your boat yellow and have sea tow pay you! Good job and I hope it comes full circle for you. Karma owes you a little something.......

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,545 Posts
Forget Karma. How about you reap what you sow. It will come back to you.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling-- Sorry that was the funny colored ice with the scotch; Serious - GOOD JOB:clap:clap:clap

Also good example for your son- Way to go

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Hey Scott just so you know I think Seatow has a refer a friend policy that will lessen your membership price. Great job man but I am not surprised that you would lend a helping hand whenever needed :clap

Glad to hear that your son tied into one.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've been stuck and been ignored. Good to know there are people like you out there.

·
Super Moderator
5,900 Posts
What comes around, goes around. Dat's some good mojo for you......

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've helped and I have been helped. That's how I was raised. If someone needs assistance that I can provide I'll do my part. Rule # 1 Safety first, including the safety of others. You will get payback at some point in your life, probably when you least expect it and need it most. Good job!

·
Registered
802 Posts
I've towed a few in, but never 3 in one day in the same spot. Good lookin' out. It will come back to ya.

Kevin

·
Registered
70 Posts
I may have been 1 of 4 (190 Triumph Bay)--if so thanks again. Must have been something in the air--we started the day out loaning out the jumper cables at the launch!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts