Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Weekend plans...kicking @$$ and chewing bubble gum...except I'm all out of bubble gum. Vickroid, you need to talk the mrs into fishing tomorrow...sh*t is about to go down offshore!!!
I tried when I saw that haul that you had with the Mack family... NICELY DONE SIR!! I just told her about your post then checked swellinfo. 2-3 ft is a little sketchy and I don't have any of my stuff loaded up. I think that tomorrow is going to be a Destin hangout day for us. I would like to get out there with ya one of these days, I keep saying I am going to! Next weekend looking like 5+ft as of right now but that is a ways off so if it pans out good we may meet ya out in Destin or on the Island and head out for sure!:thumbup:

·
Tangle Master
3,308 Posts
I tried to bottom fish this morning but once I got past the sandbar I was a little uncomfortable going solo. 4-6' swells and I would have to run the bastards parallel for two miles. Running the edge of the sandbar they were 2-3'. After ten minutes of hitting them head on I settled down and began looking for Ling. I wanted to fish tomorrow and possibly troll the pass. But I promised to help a friend build a snorkel for his quad.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I went out to destin to the Mrs. Louise wreck with a buddy. We saw some cobia, but couldn't get a bite. Besides that, it was unusually slow out there. May have had something to do with the fact that a 32' dive boat had been there for a couple hours before we started fishing.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts