Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You asked and some of us listen! I met with the Shaka Bar today Pensacola Beach. They are welcoming us back for another season of Wednesday meetups. Short notice but we're going to start with a soft opening tomorrow 5 or whenever you can get there and they close approximately 8. Our bartender will be Phobe. Those who have never been please come and see people face to face. There will be no name tags just happy faces! Will discuss the use of a grill. And just share a couple of laughs and smiles and sips. Who is in?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For less than 24 hours we had approximately 20 people attend! So much fun to see happy faces, familiar faces, and common conversation. Next Wednesday the grill will be present, you know what that means. Our bartender Phoebe is so excited about our presence. FYI she will ask for your fishing name for your tab. She's all about fun and smiles. We treat her well. If you've never been, please don't hesitate we are a great group of folks! There will probably be more
Footwear Smile Shorts Social group Community
pictures to follow![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
14,996 Posts
I did not realize how much I missed that place, so many dock people I had forgotten about, and of course it was great to hang with everyone again.
The news of the grill returning flew up and down the docks with the commitment that fish off the boat will be included in the menu.

·
Registered
14,996 Posts
Just got word - "Award Winning" Gracie Lou Barbecue will be providing a Brisket and a Butt, with their home made sauce.
Now this is something to come out for !!!

Photo taken at The Pointe, Gulf Breeze, after the Awards Ceremony
Smile Picture frame Fashion Eyewear Leisure

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When life throws ya a curve ball, and you strike at it and hope for a homerun. That was yesterday. Shaka closed due to weather and the forecast was iffy. The Location was changed (thank you Aqua Huntress) to the Pointe and the event was a "homerun". Thank you, Kevin and Jessica, for the delicious smoked briskets and pulled pork and everyone for the sides. It was Yummy and FUN. So glad to give a send-off to one of the originators of Wed. Meet-Ups, Scott Brown, as he sets on another life adventure. Great seeing you and keep us updated. We are back at the Shaka next Wed with the Grill. Weather be kind!!!!

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
ain't no way i'd be seen in public with any of those people.
jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts