Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well our fearless leader is in the keys living it up leaving all us poor suckers up here to freeze our azzez off. so i will throw it out there, does anybody want to meet up and where?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Not sure. Won't be the same without Scott. :sick I'm OK now.

I hope Bonita Dan doesn't brag all night about "Regaining his Title"!!! :moon :letsdrink

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sounds good to me!! :letsdrink The D&R Lounge on Cerny Rd, is a cool spot!

And if you mention your from the PFF, Ya can get a4 beer bucket for $6.00

(Not import's or premeum's)

Pool tables & Dart board's! :usaflag Hope to see ya there!! :letsdrink

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
MALIBU'S sounds GREAT....

So great the big german got off early today and we are heading up there at 3:30pm (Sorry I'm just starving to death and haven't had any wings since I didn't get in till Thursday night. Highly doubt that we will be there at 6:00PM but ya'll have a good time.

We have been partying for 3-4 days for his Birthday and both of us are worn out and need some rest. :sleeping:sleeping

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Deeplines (2/24/2010)MALIBU'S sounds GREAT....

So great the big german got off early today and we are heading up there at 3:30pm (Sorry I'm just starving to death and haven't had any wings since I didn't get in till Thursday night. Highly doubt that we will be there at 6:00PM but ya'll have a good time.

We have been partying for 3-4 days for his Birthday and both of us are worn out and need some rest. :sleeping:sleeping
Everybody was going there for you Murph!!!!

Fisherman's Corner?

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
the corner is closed tonight scott...open thurs-mon, lunch and dinner...

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
murph and marcus may still be there, you know how that goes

dennis and donna have indicated they would like some wings and i know rich and tina like the food

see everybody at the malibu

:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Sounds good! Just thought I throw that out there. Make Murph feel bad. :poke

I'm sure he's over it.:letsdrink

Not sure if I'm going to make it. I know, you all are crushed, but...... :shedevil

1 - 20 of 22 Posts