Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
a cop out? well Woody i don't know who you have talked to (and don't care) but if you were talked to the way we were the other night you would not want to spend your hard earned money there. that might be the norm of how the owners wife operates and talks to people but that will not work with me. out of respect for Sam i chose not to say anything and just leave. many things i wanted to say, but thought better of it. (kind of like some of your post's Woody. better off not said). so with that said you are more than welcome to meet up with us at Island Cove Marina and have a good time. catch ya later, Scott

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I probably won't make it. My son flies out tomorrow and the whole family is going out to dinner this evening.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
I'm working on the spicey deviled eggs right now, well they are boiling, and gonna be icing down the beer. See ya'll around 6:45PM

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
had a great time scott and loved the place...we'll have to go there again...good food and company...thanks again...good to see some people and meet some new folks as well...

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Hey Scott and Toby...had a blast, as usual when we get around you and some a the other hooligans! Thanx for puttin on a good show, and them bbq porks was off the hook fo reel ...for schnizzle my nizzle!

Lookin foward to the next time wether next wednesday or the one after! Relaxed, low cost, roomy, and comfotable. Kinda like the condition of my genitals most the time!!!!:letsdrink

Damn i gotta quit typin out loud!

Good seein all the rest of ya crazys there too. Mike and Dale, Coochie and I were talkin bout the offer on the way home...were gonna take you up on that real soon. Shes already askin if the season is over, or if things are still bitin!!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thanks Scott!!! Agian as always good times.. It does'nt matter where we go, always good times.

I will be calling ya soon. It should be in this week.:angel

:letsdrink:letsdrink

Clay Doo look up NWA's song findum f-ckum & Flee. She will like that song turned up real loud in the house!!:)

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I had a great time last night!! that was alot of fun. you guys that didn't show sure missed out!! Clay requested doing it again next wed. night. sounds good to me also. so lets plan a menu!

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
OK Dennis, are you trying to give me a hint??!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
if yall decide on Island cove I could probably bring my egg from time to time and cook whatever people bring (burgers, dogs, steak, sausage, etc)

I have a funeral this wed so I dont know if I could make it.

Thanks

SKy

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
LITECATCH (11/24/2009)OK Dennis, are you trying to give me a hint??!!
I stumbeled across this old post and thought I'd save you some effort with tomorrow bein wednesday and all..................:toast

21 - 40 of 44 Posts