Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while looking around for a new meeting spot for our (all of our) group to meet at i came up with the idea of meeting at Island Cove Marina's club house. we can bring finger foods and maybe a beer or 2. maybe with a group effort we can come up with a new cool place to meet on wed. nights. if the club house works out good i don't mind meeting there. so a get together with fishing friends and something to eat and drink is in order. what do ya'll think? please reply honestly. thanks Capt. Scott

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I would like to start coming to the meetings. I live on scenic hwy before it goes to pace. Is there a possible spot we can find thats on ceveranties or 9th ave? Just some ideas.......

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well show up wed. night and we'll see!

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have the club house reserved for Wed. night. hope to see ya'll there around 6pm. if we want to do finger foods we can post it here or start a new thread.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Sounds like a plan Scott. Capt.Cove,the marina is located at 806 Lakewood rd. Basically if your headedeast towards the Bayou Chico br. it is the first left before the bridge and about a quarter mile down on the right. Hope to see ya there. Scott,i'll bring the pretzels:letsdrink

·
Registered
249 Posts
If anyone would be interested, I can reserve a meeting room at the VFW on Lillian ave for the group. Beer is only $1.50 a bottle and we have inexpensive hot dogs and pizza. Wednesday is bingo night, but a Tuesday would be perfect since it is a very slow night. After the meeting or during the meeting we have pool and a bowling machine..............just threw this out for something to ponder on!!!

Ed

·
Registered
352 Posts
Won't know till Tues if I'll be able to make it but if I ain't sitting in a simulator or flying I'll be there. Also, Katie said she'll fix up some taco bites for me to bring. :hungry Looking forward to hearing what happened. -Jeremy

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rich, Jeremy, that sounds good. i'll bring some big green egg chicken wings.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
that sounds good scott...it's even closer to me than sam's...did you say bring your own :mmmbeer's or do they sell them there? i'll come up with some finger foods too...

still want the "scoop" from wednesday night...hope to see some folks drop by....

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey Mike, they sell beer there but they close at 5pm. so i would bring my own. we can put them in the frige

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good deal Sky and clay. i look forward to seeing everyone.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
1 or 2 means take it easy Lushface. And bring your own damn Landsharks this time!:moon

4,058 Posts
a pot luck dinner? hmm....on my occasional landing down there, i'd rather be at a restaurant. but of course, if this is one of the issues yall are trying to resolve, then i'll just wait it out.

i don't know the whole story but i have talked to a few people and it sounds like certain person(s) had some words with another person(s) and it just seems a bit of a cop-out to stop going to sam's....just my opinion. i say stick to your guns and make the other bitch leave

1 - 20 of 44 Posts