Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a nice time last week at Tippy's. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
335 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold;">Hey Scott <br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">We will be up there after 6:30 or so , going spearfishing today and we plan on eating some fresh fish prepared by Miss Cathy and maybe some fried grits along with a cold adult beverage of course.<br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Maybe we'll see everyone up there. Take care

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck Paul. Like you need it!! I like grouper!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Scott, Tippy's sounds good to us.........Had a great time last week............Dennis & Donna

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tippy's is on Barrancas right down from Outcast Hunting and Fishing. I can't wait to get some more of those fried grits that Cathy makes!! They were the bomb last week!!!!

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
You all have fun! The one night I'm free and it doesn't look like anyone's going to Gilligan's on the Island :boo I can see doing the 25 mile drive to the beach but 36 miles to the West side of Pensacola isn't in the cards. :crying

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I understand the long drive to the beach. It is 28 miles for me. I do it every thur. night. If ya change your mind we would love to see you at Tippy's, if not i do understand.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
See yall at Tippys

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
my money is on scott...arm wrestling of course, now fishing well, my money is on scott...

mike...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts