Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we might want to go to Gilligan's. Might be the last Wed. before the oil shows up. Don't know if they can get oysters or not. I am sure they will post up with that info. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I did get oysters this week!!! Not sure for how long but as of now we are good to go...

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool man! See ya'll around 6pm.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
looks like we will finally be able to make it out! been working on our old office so i could rent it to my daughter. great big thanks to snagged line and clay-doh for all their help! it is nice to be a part of of the pff family!:toast

·
Registered
37 Posts
I will totally be there in spirit, but in person will be at Flounders with the in-laws & family. Don't ya'll love it when family comes to visit ? See ya next week, hopefully it won't be too late, but if so, at least I'll get to meet some great people ! :)

BB

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Had a great time at Gilligan's. LoupGarou always looks out for us PFFers; thanks Mike.

Lane and I arrived at approximately 1740 and ordered up a cold brewsky, said hellos to Banana Tom and a few others, then walked down to the beach to rub out toes in the sugar white sand, hopefully not for the last time.And right on time, (I really had to pull some strings, make a lot of promises, and kiss a long string of distinguished asses to make this happen) but low, slow and from the east....................................................................................................................vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

What a beautiful sight! A great evening folks.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
great picture mitch!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts