Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Yea Mike but then so would I! Working outside all day every day in this crap weather is enough and don't like it in my off time,sorry.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
angus_cow_doctor (3/17/2010)Think about it this way, Dan...

Those oysters will be EXTRA cold and salty!
Don't you remember, Scott and Dan share umbrellas so wherever Scott goes Dan is goingto follow! :poke

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
BTW, who said 40 degree weather tonight!? 47 is the forecast low about 6 tomorrow morning, below is the hourly forecast through 8 pm tonight, not bad really!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OK my candyass is headed to the Oar House!! Dan you got the umbrella??!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
OK, I'll say it this way so no one starts ragging me like they have been you each week Scott......would like to have some fresh oyster but I dislike the cold more than I like oysters soooooo and I am a wimp when it come to the cold :baby , when it warms up, I'll head to the beach, til then, I'll be somewhere inside or by a heater.......hoping they cancel my daughters practice so I can make it to the Oarhouse, we'll see.

Jimminy Christmas Scott, don't they remember the photo's of you standing by the fire pit while you we're in Key West, that should tell them right there your answer....... :banghead

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Got it covered Scott! Its a big golf umbrella so other candyasses get under it with us. My arms aren't long enough to get enough height for 6ft9Vikings manly ass though. Oh wait,hes going to be indoors at hooters tonight so I don't need to bring a milkcrate to stand on! Shucks! :moon

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Now dan, you might want to rethink that milk crate thing...

Those oarhouse waitresses can be hard to signal for, and that extra height might be just the ticket!:takephoto

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
CHRIS, BEATRICE, ANGELYN, MARK DENNIS AND DONNA WILL BE AT THE OAR HOUSE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEEEVERYBODY!!!!!!!!. WEATHER IS VERY WINDY AND COLD AT THE BEACH. I WAS THERE MONDAY NIGHT ALSO BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOOM

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
bonita dan (3/17/2010)Got it covered Scott! Its a big golf umbrella so other candyasses get under it with us. My arms aren't long enough to get enough height for 6ft9Vikings manly ass though. Oh wait,hes going to be indoors at hooters tonight so I don't need to bring a milkcrate to stand on! Shucks! :moon
We'll be outdoors on the deck at Hooter's and if if I remember right they don't have heaters you candy asses, just hot girls to keep the drinks coming and just maybe if you're nice enough they might keep you warm too!:moon

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Was that some kind of a "Short" joke Mike? I don't go makin fun of you stinkin your hand up cows butts now do I?

Scott,your hot waitresses will be bundled up in winter parkas and ya won't see nothin but there frozen eyeballs! The only thing that will be keepin ya warm tonight is that cheap booze ya drink not the company of Hooters girls,Old Man!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hey!!!! Why are people giving Scott and Dan a hard time?

They been doing the Wed thing forever. Now some newbies who become Sailfish in 8 months, and went to one meetup, is talking trash!!!! :nonono

And where the heck did we getthe wed night:looser weatherman????? Go back to Minnesota and hang out with FAVRE or somethin!!! :letsdrink

Whoops, forgot :popcorn

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
I'm Looikng forward to some goodOysters once the weather is a little beach like....................Did East Bay open back up yet?? I heard it was closedover the weekend after last weeks rain and storms...........

21 - 36 of 36 Posts