Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
bonita dan (3/10/2010)See yall at the Oar House . Oh and I am not a wussie! :moon Viking I don't know what weather friggin channel your tuned into but it looks like sh#t outside! Or is your tall ass head sticking up in the clouds above this system?
Whatever Bonita Dan, I guess you melt just likeMr. Litecatch:poke Still no rain on the beach, some to the North and then that mess in Texas but not on the beach! I bet you and Mr. Litecatch share the same umbrella :poke

·
Registered
859 Posts
Mitch and I got out there for those juicy, fat, salty oysters. Downed several plates with a few just before the rain started blowing. Good to see Loup and friends. and the Oysters were just as good as promised. YUMMM. just the start of a good season.:letsdrink

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey 69, she said rain and blowing!! Glad i was not out there to melt!!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
LITECATCH (3/10/2010)Hey 69, she said rain and blowing!! Glad i was not out there to melt!!
LOL, you're killing me tough guy! I don't think one little passing shower would have hurt you, not a fisherman right!? She probably said blowing for your benefit or because it messed up her hair!:poke Well hopefully my wife's work schedule will allow me to join you guys again one of these days, I'd rather have been there than here at home talking smack on the computer! I will be at the Fish Fry Sunday with the whole family so maybe we can all catch up then!:letsdrink

21 - 24 of 24 Posts