Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like it might rain tonight. Gilligans was mentioned, but i don't want to be blasted with wind and rain. What do ya'll think?

·
SaltWaterDave
1,847 Posts
The news this morning called for a flash flood warning to start about 6pm, but you know how that goes, after you decide not to do something it clears up. Who knows. You going Clay?

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Oar House? Marina?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I can't believe you guys are scared of the beach over a forecast!? Have you not learned living around here you watch the radar and see what happens.:poke Like I said in the free Oysters post I doubt any bad weather is going to hit until late tonight early tomorrow morning. The system is still back in TX not even in LA yet. Here is the current radar, I'll try to update it about once every hour for you!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
You bunch of Westside Wussies. :looser But that's Ok. That meansmore FREE, fresh, cold, FREE, salty, FREE, oysters for us brave souls.Get readyLoup Gourou, here we come.

See ya'll next time.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I guess Fishn4real must be right, are we back to the Westside for Eastside debates of last summer already LOL!? FYI - The weather is still looking good on the beach! :poke

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike i think i am going to pass this Wed. night. Looks like 15 to 25 from the SE with rain on the way.

I'll be at the Oar House around 6pm.

Maybe next week the weather will be a little better for the beach!!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just looked at the radar. It is about to be here from the gulf. It just started raining here, so much for taking the jeep tonight.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
See yall at the Oar House . Oh and I am not a wussie! :moon Viking I don't know what weather friggin channel your tuned into but it looks like sh#t outside! Or is your tall ass head sticking up in the clouds above this system?

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
hey jeremy!!!

hey man hope we see ya this spring or summer or something!!!

if you dont want to stay on base we got a spare room if you come for a visit!:letsdrink

ps i see that 18 for your avatar

1 - 20 of 24 Posts