·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where to tonight??

·
Super Moderator
29,280 Posts
Heck w/ all the BGE reports....Itshould be at your place:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK Kenny, see ya at the Oar House!!

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
See ya there.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
lastcast (2/17/2010)I "was" going to go, but my wife won't let me hangout with Dan! LOL

Skip

You were supposed to say you were going out to get her a new car! :doh

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Sequoiha (2/17/2010)I hung around till 6:20 and no one else was there, did we change places
Kenny, We were right inside at the bar near kitchen entrance. (The inside bar) Sorry we missed ya............:letsparty

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Penny and I walked around to the other side of the bar,,, talked to Tim the manager, even asked him and several waitress about the meet up,, went back and sat by the entrance door for about 15 minutes,, then we left,,, oh well,, maybe next week,,, its been a while since i made a meet up,, would like to get back in the groove,,,

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
Sorry to hear that Kenny, I was there at 5:15, sat at the bar on the south side. I was talking to Rich & Tina, then other people started arriving, there must have been about 20 show up.

I also talked to Manger Tim when I arrived, but I am not sure he knows about the PFF meetup there, and the bar tenders are mostly new, and they alsomay notknow it is a PFF meet up night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts