Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a request to have the meet up at The Oar House. We have a kayak paddler going to be in town and wants to meet up with other forum members. I know things are tight with most members and if ya'll want to meet at Island Cove i can see if it is free tomorrow night. Yall post up and let the crowd decide where we meet. So if ya want to go reasonable we can or if the Oar House is it let me know.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
I think Island Cove would be a much more informal place to gather and meet Jake...so you have my vote and Mike's too...I'll tell him later.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
I can do the Oar House but will need protection,if'n ya know what I mean. :poke The marina will be just as fine also. Hopefully I'll be there anyways.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey guys....what kind of meeting is this going to be and is it just for members only???? One more question...do you have them every wed night???

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chris you are a member!! No it is not members only, even if you don't have a screen name or post anything you are still welcome, and yes we meet every Wed. night.

I might be late tonight due to several things going on so with that said lets meet at

The Oar House around 6pm.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'm out!!!! FRESH fish at the house tonite!!!!!

Besides, my driving arm is a little sore from all that...REELING!!!! :hotsun :poke

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Snagged Line (1/20/2010)I won't be making it tonite................Problem with the guest list.
Maybe I should have worded this differently...........I wont be making it tonight...............My favorite Guest (my wife ) is out of town due to a death in the family and I will be staying home tonight.

I can see where This may have looked like a reference to Doctor Love andthe Funky Cold Medina stunt, but it was not......................sorry for the confusion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts