Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure when i will get off of work so the Club house at Island Cove maybe out. I have had a few request for the club house due to low funds. I agree! I'll post up if i will be getting off of work and if the Club house is free tonight. (nobody answered when i called)

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have the club house if that is where ya'll want to meet. I'll have to close it down at 9pm though.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Murph mentioned the club house in a pm.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
6pm.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:letsparty:letsparty

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey i have got to go to food world. Ya'll want to cook some Conecuh sausage and hot dogs on the grill?

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
See yall there. Got my dinner covered Scott. Beer! Theres a samich in every bottle! :letsdrink

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
bonita dan (1/13/2010)See yall there. Got my dinner covered Scott. Beer! Theres a samich in every bottle! :letsdrink
You might try swallowing the sandwich bites between sips Dan:doh.........................

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
talking about beer..... if we do gathering at cafe.. what beers do we need??? bud lite, miller lite, corona, yingling or however you spell it... what else?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Y-ling or C-rona for Angie and I. Please give plenty of notice so we can plan. Would love to support you guys but just don't have enough time on lunch from base (Corry) to get there and back. French Onion soup post today had me wishing all day.

Glad to see you guys doing dinner. Will be coming down in several weeks. Had the crab cakes at Arts and Craft show and been kicking myself I did not come back for 3rds. :banghead

Will even bring you some free range eggs when we come down. Any ideas what might be on the menu for the Feb dinner. Not been able to make one yet but will make Feb.

R/ Walt & Angie

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I just saw this.. My Battery died today, had to wait for the Road service guy... I went to get a battery eariler and they did'nt have any of my size.. So now its await till in the moroning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts