Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scotts still workin,I'm second in command of this vessel this evening since no one else has posted anything or tried to grab the wheel sooooo,its the Oar house! Anybody wanna join me for a cold beverage or a hot cup of coffee? Not like I didn't see enough of you hooligans during the party at Nextsteps. :letsdrink

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was wondering about this. I saw no post and was bummed. Already made plans elsewhere, have fun. Maybe next time. I sure love the oysters, what does the Oar House give you guys that makes the place a meeting spot.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rooster,a place doesn't have to give us anything for it to be a meeting spot. Its just a good local place with great atmosphere(wow thats a big word) wonderful scenery overlooking lovely Bayou Chico(when ya can see it,dang time change) and just plain damn nice folks that work there. Come on out and meet some members when ya can.

·
Registered
166 Posts
bonita dan (11/18/2009)Rooster,a place doesn't have to give us anything for it to be a meeting spot. Its just a good local place with great atmosphere(wow thats a big word) wonderful scenery overlooking lovely Bayou Chico(when ya can see it,dang time change) and just plain damn nice folks that work there. Come on out and meet some members when ya can.
Thanks Bonita Dan, I'll try to do it in the future, gotta run now for a dinner date. See ya.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
bonita dan (11/18/2009)Rooster,a place doesn't have to give us anything for it to be a meeting spot. Its just a good local place with great atmosphere(wow thats a big word) wonderful scenery overlooking lovely Bayou Chico(when ya can see it,dang time change) and just plain damn nice folks that work there. Come on out and meet some members when ya can.
Dan, you forgot one more thing why you like the Oar House so much....at least why you liked itsooo much last night.:poke

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
jjam (11/19/2009)
Dan, you forgot one more thing why you like the Oar House so much....at least why you liked itsooo much last night.:poke

Jimmy

C'mon Jimmy, share with us!!!! :letsdrink

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Dan'sstory to tellbuthe was a chick magnet last night!:bowdown edited for a better adjective..LOL

Missed you last night Scott

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
jjam (11/19/2009)Dan'sstory to tellbuthe's becoming quite the ladies man..

Missed you last night Scott

Jimmy
You didn't miss me!!! :moon J/K :letsdrink

OK Dan, Do tell or we hold Jimmy's feet to the Jelly Fish!!! He'll sing like a bird!!! :nonono He he

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Go head Scott,hold his feet over the jellies and see if I care! Thats what he deserves after missing the blocks on them Sleestacks that were lookin at me like a little debbie cake. I had to plead gayness:)sick)in order to get away from them and immediatly hauled ass to the house and flush the bad taste outta my mouth with tequila. Oh the Horror! Thanks Jimmy! Buddy! :moon

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
DANG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This all happened right under our noses and we missed it?????????????

PLEEEEZZE Jimmy, SPILL YOUR GUTS!!!!!!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Sorry Dan buddy,you definitely took one for the team. :bowdown lol..butIcouldn't stomach thepossibility of becominga twinkie either...LOL

Reminded me of the one who follows another through the woods will always be the victim of alil debbie eating monster.

Fortunately, I was 1then2 then 3 strides ahead. Heck, I almost broke into full run..LOL while you were being eyed/gobbled up like a Lil Deb with the plastic seal broken!

My only regret is I didn't to hear that "I'm gay excuse"! I'm sure it was in classic "Dan de' Man" form..LOL

Glad you made it to the mouth wash in time!

I believe I may owe a beer or 5....:letsdrink

Jimmy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts