Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
bassn8ed (10/22/2009)since ya'll would not know me if you saw me, I must say: It looks as if a bunch of you are driving buzzed. We all know it is a bad idea, that is why I will be at home with my whiskey and rye.

Even what I have seen on the piers and bridges is bad.

Do not get me wrong, I love to drink beer and whiskey,

but I will not get in a car and drive after only one.:doh
:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
carpool? mark...chef...dan...murph...well, maybe not dan...j/k

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
bassn8ed (10/22/2009)since ya'll would not know me if you saw me, I must say: It looks as if a bunch of you are driving buzzed. We all know it is a bad idea, that is why I will be at home with my whiskey and rye.

Buzzed? No sir,high on life is what we're all about! We're a bunch of hard azzed fisherman only on the forum and in real life a bunch of wussies who drink milk and eat cookies at these meeting,discussing lifes problems and how to fix'em. Here's how it really goes at a Wed. night meet-up.

Clay,our local reverend discusses diving safety with proper handling of spearfishing equiptment so as not to harm other divers and be friendly to wildlife. Capt.Scott talks about boating etiquite and how not to upset fellow boaters during the spring Cobia. After which goes to the local mission and cooks for the homeless on a donated Green Egg grill and feeds these Po peoples. Mark(Halfmoon)gives everyone insite on the current unemployment situation in our area and how to avoid disaster if ya are to become unemployed. Mark(nextstep)tells us how to eat a healthy diet and what not to do to fall off your own boat out at the beach. Scott B. and Ryan(deisel84) while don't make it that much these days due to charity softball,will always have time for fireworks safety. Snagged line(Dennis) will give us the low down on motorcycle awareness and road conditions. Jimmy and Tom tell us all about the wrongs in the world and how a good boil will help bring folks together to make it right. Mitch and Lane,well there just good people all around. I myself am usually tore out the frame and don't listen worth a sh*t,but don't drive to the beach either. The healthy guy takes care of that. That big guy Rich(Reelcrazy)sees to that! Its a good time man with a bunch of wholesome discussion,maybe try to make one if ya can put down that booze and get outta the house. Just sayin!

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
bassn8ed (10/22/2009): It looks as if a bunch of you are driving buzzed. :doh
This coming Wednesday is all about eating, read the post from Loupgarou, the Food and Beverage Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn and The Hampton Inn.

Oysters, chicken wings, stuffed pig, raffle for two night on the beach.

What a host!!!!!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

I Respect What you said But That does not mean you Can't go and Drink a Coke or whatever You Don't have to Drink Beer or the Hard Stuff to Have a Good Time With Good People,They are there just Having a Good Time with Good Pffer's I have Meet So Many Good People From this Forum If Chris was to Shut it Down We All Would Be Lost!!! Just My .02

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Crowningaround (10/22/2009)That's the Wednesday night Love right there

You Go Dan
I missed your love last week girl, you beter be coming this next wed or I'll have to come over, gown you up, and drag you to my trunk, lock you inside, and drive to the beach.

Once there I will let you out of the trunk, I promise.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I feel much better after reading the post after mine. I would love to join ya'll one night. I am mostly a bass fisherman, but I follow what is biting in saltwater during certain times.

I am from the old school of politeness,comman sense and courtesy.

I love to "donate" time, knowledge, money and anything else to help my fellow man.

I was once a deepsea fisherman and oysterman for a living, and fished a ton with my dad who just passed away this year.His name is Jerry Collins and he started Collins Craft Boats. Anybody seen or own one of these?

81 - 92 of 92 Posts