Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Next week, Mike aka Loupgarou doe have a very special night planned for us!!!

He will post up about it soon. But as Clay was trying to type to relate thefacts, I will confirm they are correct.

Not only will be there free oysters, but free wings - so you that must go and eat wings, these will be free!! He will also have other food.

I want to win the weekend stay at the beach they are giving as a raffle to PFFer's.

So you see - Gilligans Tiki Hut at The Hampton really really does love the PFFer's and Wed night meet ups, and they show it. NO other place has ever done that. Loyalty does matter.

I know many do not want to come to the beach, it is your loss.

·
Registered
104 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Cochon du Lait next week at Gilligan's..... Roasted and jambalaya stuffed suckling pig... Chicken Wings.... Oyster's..... and I will have a raffle for a 2 nite stay at the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Hilton</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Pensacola</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Beach</st1:placeType></st1:place>!!!!! Thanks for the great times and support guys...

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I'll start this for next Wednesday.

So, anybody want to meet up? What ya'll think? Anybody up for Gilligan's?

Looks like we'll be going to Gilligan's. See ya'll there.

Bored at work- no one to sue; so, Stir, Stir, Stir!

Thanks Loup for all the goods.:clap

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Glad to see you are going keep it on the beach, there's a little better chance I can make it coming from Fort Walton Beach! I can't believe some of you guys whined about whichside of Pensacola to have it on, like there are members juston the Pcola West orEast side. If you can't drive though GB without getting pulled over on that wide highway then you need to lay off the sauce. I made the drive last Tuesday to theOval Office hoping to meet a lot of members in the Deer Hunting Contest but alas it seems only a few could find their way and two of them were the organizers!

I guess the point I'mtrying to make is you should all agree to meet at the business the treats you the best, not base it on someone's drive. I haven'tmade a Wednesday night meet up yet but if the wife doesn't work Wednesday night and I don't havetowatch the kids I might just show up and finally meet youWednesday regulars. It would be a pleasure to meet some more members, living in Fort Walton Beach makes ittough but I'm willing to try! You guys really want to get brave one of these days make the trek to Juana's on Navarre Beach orHelen Back on Okaloosa Island, I'llmost definitely make those meet ups! :letsdrink

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Ok, just checked the wife's schedule and I'm a go for the next Wednesday meet up at Gilligan's on Pcola Beach! So what time are guys planning to meet there? I think I'll take the scenic drive along the beach, mapquest says it's 26.15 miles from my place so not too bad at all! I'll set the cruise and and enjoy the view and fresh beach air! See you guys there! :letsdrink

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Sounds like you guys are having a BLAST when you guys meet up! Keep up the tradition guys, I wanna show up oneday soon! In the meantime, ENJOY!

Chris

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
69Viking (10/22/2009)Ok, just checked the wife's schedule and I'm a go for the next Wednesday meet up at Gilligan's on Pcola Beach! So what time are guys planning to meet there? I think I'll take the scenic drive along the beach, mapquest says it's 26.15 miles from my place so not too bad at all! I'll set the cruise and and enjoy the view and fresh beach air! See you guys there! :letsdrink
Jump on the beach at Navarre, save a dollar on the toll at P-beach toll booth.

I Love that ride along the beach with no portofino looking things, just wide open dunes for miles and miles and miles and miles.

I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles. Whoa - sorry, I got caught up in the moment of an old song I like.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
BananaTom (10/22/2009)
69Viking (10/22/2009)Ok, just checked the wife's schedule and I'm a go for the next Wednesday meet up at Gilligan's on Pcola Beach! So what time are guys planning to meet there? I think I'll take the scenic drive along the beach, mapquest says it's 26.15 miles from my place so not too bad at all! I'll set the cruise and and enjoy the view and fresh beach air! See you guys there! :letsdrink
Jump on the beach at Navarre, save a dollar on the toll at P-beach toll booth.

I Love that ride along the beach with no portofino looking things, just wide open dunes for miles and miles and miles and miles.

I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles. Whoa - sorry, I got caught up in the moment of an old song I like.
That's exactly what I plan on doing!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I will see if I can make it to this one - will be my first. I just need to see if my son has anything going on - if not, I will make it a point to be there. :usaflag

(and fyi - I am on the west side...lol)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I can see now why posts get misled and derailed. FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE NEW TO THE FORUM...this was talked about WAY BACK WHEN...and the original plan was to meet at a different spot every week! It has nothing to do with driving a great distance, drinking and driving or partiality to a particular business....It was to spread the love all over town. CAN ANY BODY UNDERSTAND THAT?

Anyway I am for whatever yall wanna do...I'm gonna be there next WED and I dare someone to bring this subject up. HATCHET BURIED!!!

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Gonna be nice to see ya again Chris. Is Jenny gone make it out with ya? I'm still up for the Parrot bar or whatever its called the following Wed.night. Like I posted earlier in this train wreck of a thread,do they have food there and more importantly do they have Landshark?

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I am usually real tired by the end of wednesday, as it is my busiest workday. However, for free wings and oysters, I might just drag myself over the one dollar bridge to come join you guys.

The same thing keeps on happening each week. I make it to 6pm on wednesday, and I am too tired to get up and go. Maybe if I plan it out this time..........hmmmmmmmm:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Heck anybody from the Milton Pace area that wants to go......I can bring a few with me. Got room for 4......WARNING leg room is tight behind the driver seat.......HA!

Chris I'm going to bring it up just to mess with ya......ha! j/k

·
Registered
149 Posts
since ya'll would not know me if you saw me, I must say: It looks as if a bunch of you are driving buzzed. We all know it is a bad idea, that is why I will be at home with my whiskey and rye.

Even what I have seen on the piers and bridges is bad.

Do not get me wrong, I love to drink beer and whiskey,

but I will not get in a car and drive after only one.:doh

61 - 80 of 92 Posts