Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
reel_crazy (10/21/2009)Dang!.. marks coming out?.. always did wonder bout ya..

rich
that's funny rich...

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I guess we will head to Gilligan's. That is where most people want to go. If ya'll want a west side meeting lets plan ahead a little. We can do that, we have several times. Makes no difference to me it is about 25 to 26 miles no matter if go to the Key or P'cola Beach. I just try to call it where the most people are happy. I know you can't make everone happy!! I am headed out, looks like a great day for a Jeep ride!

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
well i am a west sider (gulf beach highway west of fairfield) but we have been makin it to gilligans

but i like to see you orange beach guys once in awhile and a change is nice (we might even get a visit from mike and dale on the west side) (gangsta moves and jive) wwweeessst siide

clay aint got no say he ONLY goes if its at gilligans (hey that rhymes) and is usually late (love ya man) but he is a hoot

scott is the boss as far as wednesday night meet up goes, but he always asks for opinions, somebody has to make the final decision

hell i wouldnt mind meetin at the reef

murph likes the wings at the malibu (which is just around the corner from my house)

just throwin it out there

im game for whatever is decided

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Lane just called to see where everyone was going, and wanted to know if nextstep was going, so I quickly scroll down and see that Mark said, "i'm a west sider and I make it to Gilligans..." and that all I read, so I told Lane that Mark is gonna be at Gilligans.:letsdrink

Then before posting this, I read the rest of the story. So I guess Lane and I will be at Gilligans; hope you are too Mark. If not let us know where you are and maybe we'll drop by.

And, we promise to drive to the dark side, I mean the west side, the next time there is a meet-up there. We used to make that on a regular basis before Gilligans, so in the end, it will all even out.:grouphug

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
This doesn't seem like a very good point to argue over to me. Scott does his best every week to see where "everyone" wants to meet up. The beach is a cool place to hang out and they take great care of us out there and we take care of them in return by offsetting the cost of free oysters by tipping them well. The Oar house is another great place to meet and they also take care of us there as well except no oysters. Seems to me that the folks that make it out "Every" week should have a little more say on where than those that never show up but make suggestions on where to go. It was said last week that if another place closer to OB than it should have been brought up sooner than today. We have been bar hopping for what,2yrs or so now so if there is someplace in mind for a Wed. night meet up other than what is suggested on Wed. than it should have been mentioned on lets say Monday! Heck,I'll ever get things started for yall. How does next Wed.sound for the Parrot bar,Yea or Nah? Oh,do they have food for those that actually eat during these meet ups? :letsdrink

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I say we have a west side meetup at....... JIM T's !!!!!!!!! He's got an egg, and we haven't seen him in awhile, everyone knows where it's at. ????? Just a thought.... The beach is a little far for me, plus that Orion45 guy is kinda upside down. J/K :poke

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hey people...READ THE DAMN THREAD! The question is asked...therefore being a f'in democracy it leads to opinions...and also leads one to believe it is up for debate! Therefore change the damn thing back to the way it used to be...How many are showing up tonight! Damn and before anyone says "I am turning this into a pissing match" I am not...it is proposed as a question with an option for where...Hell with it...I am trying to keep us all in the loop. Yall keep your cliques where you want em...

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Why the hostilities Chris? There are no clicks(sp.) that I am aware of. I'm headed to the beach for beer and bullsh*t. You coming or what?

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
So it looks like the purple Bird maybee next week??? Westside meet up???

Headin out to the beach in a little while.......................................See ya there:letsparty

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I would be up for a 'west siiide' meet as well. I also live just west of fairfield on the south side of gulf beach highway...I wanted to try to make it out to pcola beach last week(woulda been my first time), but I am a single dad with a 15 y/o son...so it just makes it hard for me to make it out there.

Chris - we have met before btw...I am the guy that had the kids hunting clothes last season... Ya'll keep me posted ifya do decide to do somethiong over this way towards the key. :usaflag

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
OK Chris, you have pissed me off! You call it! I pass the responsibility off to you. Meet up where ever YOU want! I am done. 6 or 7 years is enough!!

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
huh? i go to all get togethers i can...i think he (chris) makes a good point...i know a lot of people travel a ways to these meetups (which i think is a good thing) but, on a weeknight, i ain't driving to p'cola beach from innerarity point on my wife's b-day...

we were at the oval office this past saturday...still, why don't we go back to sam's? hell, come to my house and i'll supply the miller lites...

don't get pissed at him...

21 - 40 of 92 Posts