Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
badazzchef (10/14/2009)Can I ask a dumb probably derailing type question? WHY IN THE HELL DO WE POST AND ASK WHERE WE ARE GONNA MEET UP IF WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER? I only ask becuase it happens every week!
beacause its not always gilligans, soemtimes the oar house.. dont wana end up in milton when everybodys on the beach

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
BananaTom (10/14/2009)I will be selling PFF Flags tonight at The Wed. Night Meet Up for 25 cents.

They are just in, made of Bar Napkins, using my ink pen, while eating oysters and <U>drinking PFF Discounted beer</U>.

You mean Nasty ASS Draft beer and Soggy crackers......................YUM YUM, Prolly see you there.:doh

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey yall!!! I'm building a fire (P-cola dun spoiled me, Scott you would hate it here IT'S COLD), venision in the skillet, and got whiskey on tap. When's the PFF Virginia Beach road trip. Miss yall (a little). The Blues flew in today, and other than my feet being numb and the constant shivering, I almost thought I was back there.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
duckhuntinsailor (10/14/2009)Hey yall!!! I'm building a fire (P-cola dun spoiled me, Scott you would hate it here IT'S COLD), venision in the skillet, and got whiskey on tap. When's the PFF Virginia Beach road trip. Miss yall (a little). The Blues flew in today, and other than my feet being numb and the constant shivering, I almost thought I was back there.
Now you know I feel every week. You gonna be back in Ark for some hunting any time soon?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
BigBrandon89 (10/14/2009)
badazzchef (10/14/2009)Can I ask a dumb probably derailing type question? WHY IN THE HELL DO WE POST AND ASK WHERE WE ARE GONNA MEET UP IF WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER? I only ask becuase it happens every week!
beacause its not always gilligans, soemtimes the oar house.. dont wana end up in milton when everybodys on the beach
Better reload that GPS of yours. The Oar House is on Bayou Chico next to Harbor View Marina.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Mike, I was actually there last weekend. I flew in to visit and was able to get a day of hunting in, no luck. I'll be back Thanksgiving. I may get a weekend cross country, but convincing a pilot that going to AR is a good deal, is easier said than done. You had any luck, my brother has bear crawling all over his place this year, and just can't connect.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
duckhuntinsailor (10/14/2009)Mike, I was actually there last weekend. I flew in to visit and was able to get a day of hunting in, no luck. I'll be back Thanksgiving. I may get a weekend cross country, but convincing a pilot that going to AR is a good deal, is easier said than done. You had any luck, my brother has bear crawling all over his place this year, and just can't connect.
Yeah the bears pulled another houdini on me but I stuck a nice little maiden doe last Sat evening, I hope smokey shows back up, hehas cost me a good stand and a lot of corn. With ML opening this weekend it will be a slaughter house with does being able to be taken for the first time in 20 years in zone 8. I have a feeling I will be cleaning more deer than hunting. Gotta get them young boys schooled up on skining them out. Oh, yeah tell the pilot that the counter girl at Central Flying Service it Hot, and she really it. I used to work there when I was in school.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yes Chris i can answer your dumb question. i have 11 people that want to go to Gilligan's. You wanted a west side meeting. Great, it looked like me and you. That was the only votes for the Parrot. What you might think about is i also get pm's about where to go. So you might only see a few comment on where to go there are more responses than that. You posted up you might bring 3 total west siders. Sorry but maj. rules. To bring about change you have to plan ahead. If we plan a few days out for a west meeting there will be more response. I too miss ya'll west siders!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
fishn4real (10/14/2009)Lane and I will see you at Gilligans'. Lookin forward to some good fresh "Loup" shucked oysters. yum yum:hungry
:banghead:banghead:banghead I lied! I lied! Didn't mean to, but I did. When I wrote that from my office I fully expected that we would be there (Right hand); Lane left work in P'cola and it was pouring down rain and unilaterally decided that we shouldn't go because of the weather, and therefore, planned dinner of grilled venison loin, baked potato, and baby limas in butter sauce (left hand). Granted, venison doesn't compare to Loup's oysters but....

Ok, enough already. I'm sorry that I lied. We did check in by phone though. :angel Hope you all had a great time. And, we'll see you all at the Oval Office on Saturday. Yes, I'll be there cause someone said that I was going to be the auctioneer. You gotta see this.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts