Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
I have been and probably will still be confined to the house all week. Stupid Pig Virus! :hoppingmad Yall have fun and drink several for me.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Chirs, I think I will stay home and watch all the posts on the Killing of a billfish thread. LOL!!!!!

Avg Post every 5 mins or so, so it should keep me entertained.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gilligan's sounds good to me. Chris, where on the west side did you want to meet up?

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Oysters at Gilligan's Tiki Hut at the Hampton Inn on Pensacola Beachis on the menu for me.

Hey - wasn't that girl studying to be a nurse and body builder going to show up tonight?

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
bonita dan (10/14/2009)I have been and probably will still be confined to the house all week. Stupid Pig Virus! :hoppingmad Yall have fun and drink several for me.
Hey Dan, let me know if you need a care package or anything while the pig is in you.

I see you can type, can you talk yet??

·
Registered
337 Posts
if yall had these on a night other than thursday i could go... im either headed to work or home from work......wed is my mon and fri....

·
Registered
376 Posts
If she has any desire to raise money for her campaign she'll be here. Of course she more than likely has completely forgot about this website though.:banghead

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Ok guys just talked to purple parrot tiki and they got 2.00 longnecks...radio goin and what not...I would love to see some westsiders and pff members so if anyone wants to meet there post it here!

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
I will be selling PFF Flags tonight at The Wed. Night Meet Up for 25 cents.

They are just in, made of Bar Napkins, using my ink pen, while eating oysters and drinking PFF Discounted beer.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't do the Parrot tonight. Lets see if we can get a group up for maybe next week.

See ya'll at Gilligan's!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't make the parrot tonight. Lets see if we can get a group together for next week.

See ya'll at Gilligan's!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Can I ask a dumb probably derailing type question? WHY IN THE HELL DO WE POST AND ASK WHERE WE ARE GONNA MEET UP IF WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER? I only ask becuase it happens every week!

·
Registered
749 Posts
badazzchef (10/14/2009)Can I ask a dumb probably derailing type question? WHY IN THE HELL DO WE POST AND ASK WHERE WE ARE GONNA MEET UP IF WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER? I only ask becuase it happens every week!
Chris, some of us do not know the answer, but wouldstill like to be ableto show up once in a blue moon.

BTW...were is my lunch? :poke

Billy-Bob

1 - 20 of 32 Posts