Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Ya, Good luck to you guys.. I had plans to take my step-dad and little boy out in the boat.. But now that the truck is messed up, Does'nt look like its going to happen..Saturday is going to be nice.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Got it saved now...Thanks, had it on my last computer but couldn't find it with new computer for some reason..:banghead

Thanks much! Awesome sight...

Jimmy

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
good luck guys and tight lines!!!

i bet it wont be as cold at the blue water as you think

make sure to take lots of pics so us land lubbers can live through you

:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Run Dover is Leaving Sherman Cove at 2pm today. See you all out there and the rest when we get back.

Crew is, jjam, Ocean Man and James. With the year jjam is having, and Ocean Mans mad fishingskills, we "SHOULD" do well!!! :banghead (Knocking on wood) :angel :usaflag

Who else is going?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
This is gonna be a great trip!

next step, camera batteries charged, gear is readyand a picture perfect forecast....Oh my, Christmans Day has arrived early...

2 Day Marine Forecast

Model Cycle 2009 NOV 27 06Z Time Zone: GMT - 4 Hours <DIV class=table-border-2><TABLE border=3 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#6ebada cellPadding=0 width=520><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=240><DIV align=center>Friday 11/27 </DIV><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV align=center><U>Morning</U></DIV></TD><TD width=20>/new/images/greenflag.gif </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=90><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Breezy whitecapping conditions with moderate choppy seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: N 11 to 15 knots
Seas: N 2 feet at 4 sec. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV align=center><U>Afternoon</U></DIV></TD><TD width=20>/new/images/greenflag.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=90><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Light and variable winds with smooth seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NNW 4 to 6 knots
Seas: NNE 1 feet at 3 sec. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD bgColor=#d6d6d6 width=5> </TD><TD width=240><DIV align=center>Saturday 11/28 </DIV><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV align=center><U>Morning</U></DIV></TD><TD width=20>/new/images/greenflag.gif </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=90><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Light and variable winds with smooth seas. Small long period swell.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>

·
Registered
541 Posts
"Pass Time" will be south of Destin saturdayAM looking for Mr. Big Grouper! If the forecasters are correct it should be a chilly but calm day so "the captain" may be able to fish too! Good luck to everyone who makes it out!

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
this is the best thread going!!!

cant wait to start hearing the reports comin in!

good luck guys!

anybody who is also grounded please post any news

·
Registered
541 Posts
Pass Times'sday was shot. Left dock at 0715 and was loaded with grouper baits and in the gulf by 0830. Pretty damn sloppy/choppy for a smooth sea and light NW wind. Noticed my new seastar hydraulic steering cylinder had a tad of oil under it in the splash well :reallycryingand that the steering was really working me out (9 turns lock to lock). Musthave blown a seal it was so rough:banghead. We were only about 15 miles out so we did a 180 back to the dock and gave all of our bait to a fellow fisherman getting a late start. Just got home, washed the boat and gear, and had a little turkey and gravy. Settleing in for the "game".

Looking forward to everyone elses reports!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Realtor (11/28/2009)fat jax is back, gotta get something to eat and I'll post the report under the blue water section........ man, what a trip!
Run Dover is back also. As soon as the house and computer stops rocking (Probably tomorrow:banghead) I post up also. Nothing spectacular. :doh

41 - 59 of 59 Posts