Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Run Dover is still going, just not sure when. I paid jjam, I mean I talked jjam to go with me. Should have room for 2 more.

May go early Sat morn and comeback late Sat night. Gonna be cold overnight.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Scott, the reasone we are leaving friday is because we have seen the tuna bite best in the early evening and early morning. By leaving friday, we can get friday eve, sat morning and maby sat evening. trolling and jiggin during the day stuff.

That Fat jax will be on ch 68.

Anyone else in?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I've been getting lots of report of it being on out there, ya'll stay safe and tear 'em up....don't forget the pics for all of us non boater's

·
eating tasty
3,660 Posts
ok, talked to dad and we're back on for rigs, early saturday morning is good for us if you wanna ride out together RunDover. We have room for 2 more as well, pm me if interested. We are tuna rookies.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
we should be leaving early saturday and come back sunday....yellow 30 ft luhrs "Guy Thing" standing by on 68.......may need a few crew if anyone is wanting to go.....BLUE WATER here we come

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Looks like we will be leaving Pensacola pass around 05:30 or so saturday morning. The crew is rev'ed up wishin they could be fishin .How in the world did they talk me into this? Not sure when, we will be back. Standing by 68 and 16. All I can say is it's going to be cold in a center console. Does this make us a member of the polar bear club. Good luck to all and be safe. Gene

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
<H1>in the general area, will smooth out real nice during friday/sat</H1>

The "Fat Jax" will be on Ch 68, give a holler! and lets find the fishes.....<H1></H1><H1>Marine Forecast: 29.25ºN/88.0ºW</H1>
Conditions suitable for most marine activities
Caution. Small craft advisory
Hazardous conditions. Use extreme caution

<H3>2 Day Marine Forecast</H3>Model Cycle 2009 NOV 26 18Z Time Zone: GMT - 5 Hours <DIV class=table-border-2><TABLE borderColor=#6ebada cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=520 border=3><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=240><DIV align=center>Friday 11/27 </DIV><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV align=center><U>Morning</U></DIV></TD><TD width=20>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=90><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Breezy whitecapping conditions with moderate choppy seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NNE 12 to 16 knots
Seas: N 4 feet at 5 sec. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV align=center><U>Afternoon</U></DIV></TD><TD width=20>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=90><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Light winds with a slight chop. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NNW 8 to 10 knots
Seas: N 2 feet at 4 sec. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=5 bgColor=#d6d6d6> </TD><TD width=240><DIV align=center>Saturday 11/28 </DIV><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV align=center><U>Morning</U></DIV></TD><TD width=20>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=90><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Light and variable winds with smooth seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: N 3 to 5 knots
Seas: NNE 0 feet at 4 sec.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV align=center><U>Afternoon</U></DIV></TD><TD width=20>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=90><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Light and variable winds with smooth seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: SE 5 to 7 knots
Seas: N 0 feet at 0 sec. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>

21 - 40 of 59 Posts