Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Venice this weekend to fish Sunday. What weather prediction service for that area do yall use?

Thanks

Sky

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Hey Sky, PM Capteddie or CaptMike they would know. But either way give yourself a day or two, I am yet to go down without some delay or wait. Good luck to you either way. Woody might know as well since he deck hands for Eddie.

4,058 Posts
mpmorr (11/15/2007)Hey Sky, PM Capteddie or CaptMike they would know. But either way give yourself a day or two, I am yet to go down without some delay or wait. Good luck to you either way. Woody might know as well since he deck hands for Eddie.
oh i dont deck for eddie. we are good friends though and he taught me a lot.i just did a trip for him back when i was real sick. then my hair fell out the next day and no more fishin for me this past spring.

·
Registered
709 Posts
dpewitt (11/16/2007)I always use Buoyweather.com and have had very consistent (as consistent as it can be out there) results. I have a subscription but the free service lets you see a few days out.

link is:

http://www.buoyweather.com/wxnav6.jsp?region=GC&program=Maps

for Florida, go to Buoyweather Regions :: US :: Florida and click on a buoy you want.

I use buoywweather too , its the best out there for free . Like he stated above , if you pay you get a seven day forecast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts